Saturday, April 7, 2012

Used Opera Browser today and was pleasantly surprised.

I am not sure why, but Google's Chrome browser has been crashing on me lately. I tried using Firefox for a while, but there is just something about it I don't like. I can put my finger on it. For lack of other options I decided to try Opera, which I haven't really done singed they used to charge for it. I must say. It moves smoothly and has some decent extensions. Many of the extensions seem Euro-Focused, however. I still haven't found a weather extension where I can locate the option to show degrees in Fahrenheit. Other than that, it's been a very positive experience and I will continue to use it until I get mad at it or bored. Basically one day next week is likely.

Media_httpmediaoperac_iivvg

No comments:

Post a Comment