Friday, April 20, 2012

#iTunes / App Store down for 6-7 hours for me. #AAPL has gone to cr*p since iOS 5 and without SJ.

Once again, Apple doesn't 'Just Work'.  I am finding that since the introduction of  iOS 5+ and (coincidentally?) since Steve Jobs passed away that iOS crashes a whole lot more and there is a ton of frustration where there used to not be any.  It reminds of Android 2.0 crashing, quite frankly.  I woke up this morning and I had an offset row of icons on my homescreen on the iPad 3.  What the heck was that all about?  Had to rotate and switch it on and off to fix.  I gave up my jailbreak on my iPhone 4S in an attempt to get better performance out of iOS but the only thing I got was better bluetooth connectivity.  I think iOS 5.1 may crash more than 5.0.

Between the OSX virus, Apple stock dropping 10% in the past week or so, all the law suits, focus on the new campus, and no SJ.  I wonder if the folks over there are too distracted and/or too lax?

Time to go.  Have to force-close iTunes (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment